Nabeel Qureshi grew up in a devout Muslim home. In college, a friend challenged him to investigate the claims of Christ. God used that encounter to point Nabeel to Jesus and wonderfully transform his life. Tonight you have the opportunity:
- To hear Nabeel's story of meeting Jesus Christ.
- To investigate the claims of Jesus yourself.
- To learn more about your Muslim neighbors.
- To invite friends with whom you have been dialoging about Christ.
- To invite friends who are concerned about the "rise of Islam" in America.
Dr. Qureshi has lectured to students at over 100 universities, including Oxford, Columbia, Dartmouth, Cornell, Johns Hopkins, and the University of Hong Kong. He has participated in 18 public debates around North America, Europe, and Asia. His focus is on the foundations of the Christian faith, the early history and teachings of Islam, and the interface of science and religion.
Dr. Qureshi holds an MD from Eastern Virginia Medical School, an MA in Christian apologetics from Biola University, and an MA in Religion from Duke University. He is currently pursuing a doctorate in New Testament studies at Oxford University where he lives with his wife, Michelle.
Here is his story:
Can't make it live? Join us online by clicking here.