Jesus spoke . . .
- and the world came into existence. John 1:1-3
- and the waves quit their tantrum. Mark 4:39
- and the dead man walked out of the tomb. John 11:43-44
Jesus spoke. His word came true. That same Jesus speaks to you:
"Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life..." (Matthew 6:25)
Will you listen to his voice or will you believe another?
- "The sky is falling."Chicken Little
- "I only dread one day at a time." Charlie Brown
- "I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks." The Cowardly Lion
- "Life is hard. Then you die." David Gerrold
Our world gives us one hundred reasons to worry, but Jesus extends an invitation to rest.
Look at the flowers, remember His power, unload your worries, and rest.
Click here to see another picture and read another verse.